Monday, February 4

Miscelllany Mondays

Random thoughts...

Starting your day with hot chocolate, or many other warm drinks, makes you day better.

I could just sit in front of the computer and pin on Pintrest and be happy.

My Blog does not like Mondays- it is not letting me do what I want today.

My husband has been unemployed for almost five months. This week we may hear about a potential employment opportunity

Friday is Grocery day. I really want to write out my list and meal planning, but the new ads come out on Wednesday. Sadly,I must wait.

Thanks for taking the time to read my ramblings. I am not the only one linking up with Carissa at lowercase letters for Miscellany Mondays. If you are interested in joining in the fun,you can read other's ramblings by clicking the button bellow.


miscellany monday at lowercase letters




2 comments:

Jenn said...

Hot chocolate anytime during the day is always a good idea and makes me happy.

Stopping by from the linkup!

Emily Powell said...

friday is our grocery day too! And, I prefer hot tea :)